While the extent to which the Liberal Party has delivered on its many promises can be debated, it does seem to have mostly delivered on unmuzzling its goverment scientists, according to the TrudeauMeter and a MacLean’s article. This is good news for scientists, business and the whole population, IMHO.
- Flexible & economical lab-on-a-chip platforms
- HJC Consulting Product Profile Award
- Sepsis detection via microfluidic neutrophil analysis from Massachusetts General Hospital & Harvard Medical School
- Bullish microfluidics market projections by MarketsandMarkets
- Great Customer Service from Christie-Phoenix & CFC Underwriting