Microfluidics lab-on-a-chip devices with diabetes applications from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and Zhejiang University detect nM [glucose] via optical fibre refractive index sensing. See article in Biomedical Optics Express.
- Flexible & economical lab-on-a-chip platforms
- HJC Consulting Product Profile Award
- Sepsis detection via microfluidic neutrophil analysis from Massachusetts General Hospital & Harvard Medical School
- Bullish microfluidics market projections by MarketsandMarkets
- Great Customer Service from Christie-Phoenix & CFC Underwriting