Large collaboration led by Ali Khademhosseini at Harvard University shows slick Google Glass-controlled microfluidics pH & temperature biosensor linked to reagent delivery hardware in Nature article. Perhaps of interest to Google Glass developers & fans (Robert Stepisnik, Saurabh Bhardwaj, Charles Coltman, Polina Zabarko).
- Simple but elegant microfluidic cell concentrator
- Flexible & economical lab-on-a-chip platforms
- HJC Consulting Product Profile Award
- Sepsis detection via microfluidic neutrophil analysis from Massachusetts General Hospital & Harvard Medical School
- Bullish microfluidics market projections by MarketsandMarkets